BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 26, 2009

New Aquisitions

I love the organic shape of these lampwork glass pendants. I found a good deal on 12 of them. With it being autumn, I should be able to create something beautiful and seasonal with them.

I also very much like these dragonflies. I'm creating a product line called Lollipops that will consist of glass beads and various ornimentation. The plain necklances and be strung with a dragonfly. The necklances are $3 each or 2/$5. The dragonflys are $5 each.

I also like this mixed grouping of Murano Glass pendants. Although these might put me in direct competition with other vendors, I plan to make them eyecatching enough to capture the attention of folks who have already seen or selected a pendant they like.

0 comments: